Quan arribi aquest jorn

QUAN ARRIBI AQUEST JORN...

GEORGETTE AGUTTE   ( 1867-1922 ) " Una Dona amb  un ram  de lilàs"                                              ...

dilluns, 19 de novembre del 2018

BALLS OF PAPER...!








BALLS OF PAPER...!


Are you thinking of me?


Where are you hidden?
Under the rocks,
between the flowers,
inside of the drawer?


Are you looking for
the prints, that we
leave painted on the
mountains.


Are you thinking of me?


Why?


Do You Know the reason
whereby you dressed me
whit any black courtains...?


You would want to look 
at menthrough the dark
glass,
but I am the clear light
than never you will
contemplate.


Right now, I am cleaning
the murky spots, that you
have left in my clothing.
I shine like a star in the sky.


Don't regret you to have
spoken any lying words?
Don't regret you can't become
a good person...?


It's incredible....!


From your mouth are flying
balls of paper, that pretend
to exalt butterfly's wings and
piano white keys.     




Are you thinking of me?



Adela Payá i Prats
😋😍♥️🌟🌡

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada