Quan arribi aquest jorn

QUAN ARRIBI AQUEST JORN...

GEORGETTE AGUTTE   ( 1867-1922 ) " Una Dona amb  un ram  de lilàs"                                              ...

dissabte, 17 de novembre del 2018

THE MEANING OF EVERYTHING.







THE MEANING
OF EVERYTHING
.



I don't need your
stale words,
when l have a lot of
flowers singing in
the morning, where
the petals fly out
around my face.


I don't think about
black birds, when the sky
is plenty of light,
and it covers my eyes
of sparks.

Follow me, I have to
show a place, where
fireflies shine oll the
time, with different
colours.

There, you will feel better
than here, ....Your soul
will enjoy very much,
when the meaning of
everything, have been
felt for everybody.

Look at me...!

My heart is on
your cheeks, tattooed
from atriums to ventricules,
of red lips..But you'll
never to be able to
scrub out.



Adela Payá i Prats
♥️☺🌹🐦




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada